Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Doctor Is In

With all of the pregnant people in my life right now, I have to admit that it has brought out the possibility of another baby in our future...Not the near future, but maybe in about 2 years. So, of course my mind naturally wanders towards the nursery decor. I have to say that I am pretty positive it will be Dr. Seuss themed. I had Catie's nursery figured out 3 years before she ever arrived. I always knew it would be Disney. Over the years I collected Disney art prints and accessories. Well, now its time for some Seuss. I came across this amazing Cartoon Furniture website and couldn't think of anything other than the good old Doctor. It is a great, fun theme and it could definitely be for a boy or girl. Take a look at the amazing Green Eggs and Ham bed I found online. While searching for inspiration I saw this room at nancyhadley.com. She is an amazing artist to come up with that. It is so creative, and can you believe that is a girls room!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and thanks for stopping by Cartoon Furniture.

    ReplyDelete