Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vroom, Vroom!! Party People, Start Your Engines


My little cousin Braden is turning one this week. I have had the pleasure of designing and hosting this little guys baby shower and then birth announcements. Now, I get to help with his birthday party. Above are the car and truck themed party invitations I finished this week. He loooooves his toy cars, so naturally that is the theme his mom wanted to go with. She and I will be going all out on Sunday to decorate for this little guys big day. But to give you an idea of some decorating options, below is a great party pack you can buy for ONLY $5 on ETSY. A couple of very talented ladies, Kira and Abigail, at Paper and Cake design these great printables. All you have to do is buy them, and then print them...Its too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment