Sunday, March 8, 2009

Felt Never Looked So Good...or Scrumptious

As most of you know, I'm a little obsessed with the play food crafts these days. I'm not really sure why, but I just think they are adorable. It's probably because I wish that I would have had all this great stuff to play make believe with when I was younger...Oh well. So today as I was searching for some blog inspiration, I came across these great crafts on Etsy.com. A very talented mom of two comes up with these brilliant felt patterns in her spare time and sells them under the name GulfCoastCottage. You can buy them for a steal at $5.99 each... These nine photos just barely skim the surface. She has tons more to choose from. My favorite part is that not only do you get cute food, but she gives you patterns to make accessories too like the BBQ grill and toaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment