Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On the Road...Finally!?!

Well, summer is on our doorstep, and I think its about time I finally did something with our RV. Most of you know that Michael and I bought the RV about a year ago, right before we moved to Midland. And as you probably guessed, its been sitting in an RV Storage lot ever since. So, I have finally decided to redo the interior. I am going to be using all of these fun colors and textiles.

I will be covering the fold out bed/couch in this nice mossy green color, and accenting it with the floral print throw pillows(all from IKEA). The striped fabric is going to be made into a table runner and dishtowels. I will be making a table using the dark colored wood, painting the cabinets a chocolate brown, and redoing the counter tops in white laminate. I am going to paint the interior this nice sea blue color and have found these adorable melamine camping dishes and napkins for just a few bucks each online. I will be blogging about my progress, so keep an eye out for more to come.
I am hoping to have everything finished by the end of May for our first RV road trip this summer. I have no idea where we will go yet, but I'm sure it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment