Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ballerina Birthday Soiree

Hey all! As most of you know I love to design invitations, birth announcements, party accessories, etc. So today, when I found these great ballerina invitations from a while back I thought I would have a little fun with them. I have so many designs just sitting on my computer, I think I am going to start posting them on mood boards like these. Along with the invites I will share my ideas for great party decor and food. So, keep checking back for more party inspirations. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! You should post the ideas you did for Carter's birthday! I am in the process of collecting gifts for the goody bags and I think I can print the invites from my printer after getting the right kind of paper. You are so talented! We'll have to think of ideas for Adeline's 2nd birthday. With 3 kids I will keep you real busy....I wish I would have known you did birth announcements too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thank You Amy! I was definitely thinking about posting the Cowboy Carter Party ideas... I really loved coming up with ideas for that party. Its going to be adorable! I am here for any ideas or inspiration you need. Just let me know. Oh, and along with the invitations, I can do thank you cards, matching water bottle labels, sticky back favor labels, hershey miniature wrappers, etc! So keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina...seriously I want all of that for Briley's 1st birthday party!!! Please save all of it :) I'm so glad I have such a talented friend...how lucky am I?? Hope you are well...see you on the 23rd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happened across your blog and LOVE it. I am always busy throwing a party for someone and love finding ideas from people that have done darling themes. I am throwing a baby shower for my dear friend who is a professional ballerina. She has a little boy and now is expecting her first girl. Of course I want to do it a ballerina babys shower that is very girlie and fabulous. Do you sell these invitations posted? Please email me at nattie1013@hotmail.com if you get a chance.

    Thanks, Natalie

    ReplyDelete