Monday, December 21, 2009

The Most Wonderful(& busy) Time of the Year

Well, I know its been over a month since my last post. I am such a bad blogger right now! I really have been busy doing great crafty things lately....Just haven't been sharing them. I promise to upload photos and let everyone see the awesome stuff I have been making. For now, I am posting some Christmas cards that I made for friends and family, not to mention our own... Plus, I have recently found a cheaper(and better) printing company. So, from now on, rather than emailing pdf files to you, I will be taking care of all of the printing and envelopes from here. Then, I will send you a nice little package with your cards or invitations ready to go! 2010 is my year for a better, and more efficient way of designing! Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment