Thursday, June 11, 2009

Invitations, Cards, Announcements Oh My...

Well, as most of my friends know, I love to design cards and invitations. Before my blog I had nowhere to show off my favorite designs. Well, that's no longer the case. Here are just a few:
These were baby shower invitations for my friend Tracy's Bird themed party. Keep an eye out for these to pop up again later. I will be doing a whole party idea blog on this one. Its too cute to pass up..
I designed these shower invitations for my cousin Jenna's baby shower. This shower was a lot of fun to throw because not only did I get to do the invites, I also designed water bottle labels, Hershey Miniature wrappers and little matchbooks with Breathsavers inside. I went all out, but it was worth it! Later, after Braden was born we got together to design the birth announcements to match.
These cards below are just a mix of some Christmas cards, birthday party invites and announcements. Well, I have many more projects in the works right now. So check back later for more. I will be working on birthday invitations for little Bella and Braden, wedding announcements and reception invitations for Kelli. So, keeping busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are amazing! Cannot wait to see what mine looks like...crossing fingers house is done in early September so we can set a date for the shin dig...

    ReplyDelete